Horizons I Horizons IX Water Lillies
Rajul has been in numerous solo and group exhibitions in Japan, including the Ueno No Mori Museum, the National Art Gallery in Tokyo, the Tokyo Metropolitan Museum in Ueno, the Intercontinental Hotel in Osaka and the Crowne Plaza in Kobe.
Her primary influence comes from her Indian heritage where philosophies relate to the celebration of the human spirit: Transcending in solitude to quiet the mind, lift the soul and ground the spirit. Living between the US and Asia (including 7 years in Japan), her artwork is a blend of Western dynamics and Asian simplicity.
Rajul is a contemporary artist inspired by the combination of natural elements: earth, fire, water and air. Painting across oil and acrylic with a variety of materials her pieces harness light into atmospheric and meditative layers of color; inspiring regeneration of the self and sustenance of the human condition.
Landscapes of color with atmospheric, meditative layers of color and light.
- Aug 7-11: 32ndAnnual National Japanese Exhibition of Nature (National – Juried) Ueno No Mori Art Museum
- June 7-8: Tokyo International Art Fair (Juried) Belle Salle, Roppongi, Tokyo, Japan
- May 25-29: Hartexpo Barcelona – Art Nou Millenni Gallery
- May 14–21: 40thRegional Shinseisaku Group Show – Yokohama Civic Center
- February – April: Abstract-Fully Yours. Art for Charity Group Show. ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel, Kobe, Japan
- January – March: The Healing Power of Art. Online Juried Exhibition. Manhattan Arts International
- November: 49th Annual Genyou-ten Exhibition (National – Juried) Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum, Ueno – Japan
- September – October: 82nd Annual Shinseisaku Exhibition (National -Juried) National Art Gallery, Tokyo – Japan
- October – December: Our Bond with Nature. Online Juried Exhibition. Healing Power of Art. Manhattan Arts International
- September-October: Spirited Away. Solo Best Living Studios. Tokyo, Japan
- August: Group Show. BMW Gallery. Osaka, Japan
- June to August: HER Story Online Juried Exhibition. Healing Power of Art. Manhattan Arts International
- May: The Bucket List. Solo show. Kitano Alley Gallery. Kobe, Japan
- May – August: Art & Patisserie. Co-exhibitor. Stressed Patisserie. Intercontinental Hotel Osaka
- April: Art for Charity @ Canadian Academy Rokko Island Kobe Japan (Support Food bank Kansai with ACCJ Kansai
- February: India Art Festival Solo Nehru Centre, Mumbai, India
- November: An Artful Christmas Group Intercontinental Hotel, Osaka, Japan
- October: The Fuji Collection Solo Kitano Alley Gallery, Kobe, Japan
- September: Print Show Group Kitano Alley Gallery, Kobe, Japan
- June: Art For Charity Group Kitano Alley Gallery, Kobe, Japan
- March: Blossom Blast Daily Rotating Easel Solo UltraNew Super Gallery, Harajuku, Japan
- November: International Bazaar Group Show Tokyo American Club, Tokyo, Japan
- October: Indian Icons: Peace, Spirit, Joy Co-Exhibitor DesignFesta Gallery, Harajuku, Japan
- June: ACCJ Charity Event Group Canadian International School, Kobe, Japan